Friday, September 10, 2010

2 weeks

I have made it through 2 weeks. Not sure how, but I have a feeling that is what I am always going to say as the weeks go by. Again, school is great, but work is hard. However, I think I will soon have a resolution for work too. I just have to change my mind on how I approach things, change the way I run my classroom... and well just try something drastically different. It is going to take a lot of effort and planning to make this happen, however, I have a great support system at work, and I know I can do this, and I will do this. I will be a better teacher for it and I'm excited to make these changes.

School, I am loving every minute of it. Although the readings and assignments are going to be start becoming more burdensome as the weeks go by, I enjoy the challenge. I enjoy looking at things differently and thinking outside the box a bit.

Thanks for those that have been really supportive and sending me good thoughts and kind words.


My love: Well I kind of do now how I have gotten through the past couple weeks, thanks for making me smile and laugh when all I really have wanted to do is cry!

"Hay mas tiempo que vida" ~~~~ Made all the difference in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment