Monday, November 29, 2010

Countdown

Three more weeks.

It is basically an even trade. I work hard and finish the school trimester right (I am referring to work) and I work just as hard and finish my first semester as a doc student. If I can do that for three more weeks, I earn a three week vacation.

In future vacations I will probably have to focus on more scholarly work and completing other tasks, but this one vacation, this first vacation, I will not. I have earned it and it is my right to enjoy it and do absolutely nothing, if that is what I choose to do.

It has not been easy. But I made it. It has been a difficult road, but I have grown from it. I have learned more about myself and grown more confident in my abilities.


Looking forward to next semester, however I need a little bit of a rest before I begin.. but first

Time to get back to this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment