Monday, July 5, 2010

Vacation Time!!!!

Busy busy busy... well at least trying to make myself busy! Lol. The end of summer school is already around the corner, and I have so much left to do to close out my classroom and so much to do to prepare for the new school year! I would like to get as much done as possible before I leave the area for my vacation that way when I come back in August, most of the work has already been done. Besides, this school year I NEED TO BE more prepared than I have ever been... Especially since I start Chapman the SAME week the kids come back to school! Starting August 30th things are going to get CRAZY and I'm already anticipating the craze! I can not believe it is already July.. that my birthday is less than a week away.. the 4th of July weekend already past.... and August is almost here. Time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment