Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tech Course: Reflection on my blog

1. Explain project. How is this important (or not) in your professional development as an educator and as a 21st century teacher? I think if you look on my side bar of this blog you can see how and why this blog is important to me not only as an educator, a teacher, and professional, but also personally.

2. Link to any pertinent examples of what you created and/or what you used to help you in your project. You are looking at what I created! I created my blog! I organized it.. although I still have a long ways to go with this page to really make it my own. I intend to have fun with it this summer. I used a few different gadgets provided by Blogger and my own images. I also used Teresa Ilgunas webpage that provided many links to help me along the way.

3. Did your idea change from the beginning of the project to the end?
YES IT DID, most definitely. I originally thought I would do a 2nd project with my students. However, I decided I would use this opportunity to organize my life on the web :D lol.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is really well-done. I think you'll be very happy with it and the way you have separated it into the different parts of your life. It'll be a great outlet for you, and a place where you can reflect on how what you're working on at Chapman intersects with your own kiddos. (I think I just repeated what you said in your "Why Blog?" section!) I love the bright background, and of course the images. Good luck next year! And you're right, take a SERIOUS vacation before the new year of craziness starts.

    ReplyDelete