Saturday, August 28, 2010

Countdown: 2 more days

This is it... I have two more days before my life of oranized chaos begins.

This should give you an idea of how exhausted I was from this week ------> I went to bed at SEVEN PM LAST NIGHT and woke up at 7:15am this morning. WOWWWWW. That is a first!!!! Who goes to bed at 7pm on a Friday night? This might be the first of many! It was an ideal evening for me!

I am working on a paper for Chapman right now that is due tomorrow and I spent the entire week diligently working on the preparation of my classroom for the upcoming year. I have already had several challenges to overcome and stressful situations to consider and figure out how I will manage them in my classroom. I will begin the year with ELEVEN students. For a classroom for children with Autism, this might prove to be a difficult feat, but one that I know I will be able to manage. I will also begin with 7 adults in the classroom, another difficult task to be able to manage & coordinate, however this is also an other task I know I will be able to manage due to the carefully thought out structure and organization of my classroom.

So, ready or not... here we go. My classroom is set.

My love: There are no words for the gratitude and appreciation I feel for everything you have done for me this week. I NEVER would have gotten through this week or completed everything I needed to do if it was not for your help. Everything you did was VERY important to the structure and success of my classroom. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment