Saturday, August 28, 2010

Intro to my 1st UNOFFICIAL paper for Chapman.

Part of my summer assignment

It is a work in progress, but here it goes

My entire life has led to this culminating point at Chapman University. The inspiration to become an expert knowledgeable in the field of disability studies has been drawn from various points of my own life.  Deciding to pursue my doctorate in education, with an emphasis in disability studies was not a decision taken lightly. This decision was made after years of contemplation and careful thought on how a doctorate can help me in my field, and what I believe I could contribute in return. It is through thorough reflection of my own life and of the brief interactions that I have already experienced at Chapman, that I have carefully conceptualized the contributions I hope to make in my field.

No comments:

Post a Comment